CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Your friendly neighborhood ghostbuster

Meet the newest Ghostbuster!
Seriously, I'm pretty sure he knows enough about the real ghostbusters to actually be one. To say he's obsessed with everything Ghostbusters would probably be a gross understatement. The kid is in love! At any given time of the day you can hear him singing the ghostbusters theme song. Any object he picks up automatically becomes a ghost blaster, and if he can't find his ecto mobile, he's devistated. He's recently taken to using Matt's iphone to watch youtube videos of the ghostbusters theme song, and he can use and understand the workings of an iphone better than I can ever hope to. It's really quite entertaining... his singing and acting. I've just got to remember to get more of it on video, because I don't ever want to forget this!
I love this little man's imagination!

No comments: