CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

7 Weeks 2 Days and counting

Today I had my 32 week OB appointment. Everything looked great, weight gain aside. My doc and I talked induction, and it looks like we get to meet our little girl one week early, on May 21st!! Since Dean was such a whopper when he was born, and since I'm measuring larger than my actual weeks, the doc had no problem, and actually seemed to think it was best. So here's to 51 more days and nights of rest, and one on one time with my first little love (besides Matt).

2 comments:

Michelle Perry said...

How exciting! A week early you lucky ducky. Soak up the time alone with deano, but don't worry because your heart just grows and grows and it will be so amazing to watch him fall in love with his little sister. :)

Erin said...

yay!!!! how exciting!