CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Funny little things

The Deano and I have had a busy last couple of days, going to the farm at Thanksgiving Point on Monday, and to the Hogle Zoo on Tuesday. I assure you, I do have pictures to post of these events, it's just that they haven't been uploaded to my computer yet. Nor have the pictures of Dean (and mommy) with the Easter Bunny. When I get around to uploading them, I'll write more about our days.

When I was putting Dean down for his nap this afternoon, he said some funny things to me that I just had to write down (I guess type down would be more accurate) so that I wouldn't forget them. It's actually probably funnier to me than to any of you, but for lack of anything better to post right now, I'll share. -

After going back and forth about Dean taking a nap now (says mom) vs. later (says Dean):
D- (arms folded with his back to me and a pout on his face) "I not has a choice"
I tell him a lot that he doesn't have a choice he has to do something, like take a nap. I guess he's starting to get it.

After previous incident, I couldn't help but laugh
D- (jumping into bed) "Dean funny. I cazy (crazy) boy." (huge grin)

Every trip to the bathroom Dean runs ahead of me and darts into the computer room to hide. I usually go straight to the bathroom to wait for him. Soon enough he come dashing down the hall stopping in every room saying "go potty in here". Eventually he makes it to the bathroom where I proceed to tell him he's crazy. So every potty trip today has resulted in Dean running into the bathroom after all of his normal stops, and telling he how crazy and funny he is.

I love that crazy funny little boy. He really is quite the ham.

No comments: