CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

2 More Days

I wasn't sure we'd make it this far, and really, I was sorta hoping we wouldn't have to. I thought I'd probably end up in labor before Thursday (I guess there's still the possibility, but it's doubtful). This time around is so different. I'm sick of being pregnant, of being huge and swollen, but I don't quite have that "I'm done right now! Take this baby out of me!" feeling like I did with Dean. Maybe it's because I know what to expect- that babies are easier in than out. Either way, the wait is coming to an end, 2 more days and we'll meet our baby girl. AHH! 2 days! So soon? It's amazing how being pregnant seems to drag. How it seems to take forever to get to the end, and then you get to the end, and you wonder how it all went by so fast.

We can't wait to see what she'll look like. Will she be a brunette like her mama, or a little toe head like her daddy was as a child. Will she get his curly locks or my stick straight hair? Will her eyes be blue like her big brothers, green like Matts, or brown like mine? And will she be a little thing compared to Dean when he was born? We don't have to wait much longer to find out! Not that any of that really matters, we'll love her all the same.

So, here's to 2 more days, and meeting our little stranger.

We'll be sure to post pictures when she gets here.

Oh, and my mama comes tomorrow! Yay! She's the best person to have around, new baby or not. It helps that she's a post-partum nurse, so the hospital help doesn't stop when we leave! Score!

No comments: