CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Maid wanted

We're in the market for a house cleaner. I realize that the title is slightly misguiding, as a maid is usually someone who comes often or maybe even lives with you. While I would LOVE one, it's just not in the cards. I can however, have someone come clean my house a few times. So, does anyone know of a reasonably priced, reliable, and trustworthy house cleaner? Say in the range on $20 an hour or less. I'm hoping to have someone come scrub our home a few days before the baby comes, and then again two weeks later. The last thing I really want to worry about is scrubbing my floors and mirrors just before and after having a baby.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I about pooped myself when I saw that you updated! YEAHHH!!!! This is great! Keep it up! I'll be your maid and fold your bed in nice hospital square corners. But you cant sit on it afterword!