CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 26, 2010

Dean says

These days Dean says some pretty interesting stuff. I'm going to try to start posting things he says in an effort to always have those things.
*yesterday while out to lunch, he left the table and said:
"i'm testing you mom. haha" (he's heard me tell him not to test me)
*after above statement he ran to another empty table and said:
"you can't get me mom. you'll never get me."
*anytime i'm on my laptop dean climbs on me and says:
"get off your caputer so i can give you loves."
*last week i put addie and dean in the tub for the first time together. dean was allowed in only after i had finished washing addie, so they could just worry about playing for a few minutes before i took ad out. dean climbed in, put his arm around her and said:
"i love addie, she's my best friend in the whole world."
*dean knows that when we're watching a movie or something and he has to go to the bathroom that he can just push pause. lately while playing or reading books he always says:
"push pause. where's the push pause button? i need to go to the bathroom so push pause."
*he's pretty good with using please and thank you for lots of things, so when he doesn't want to do something he thinks that by saying no thank you he can get out of it. the other day i needed to get him dressed so we could run errands so i told him to come put his pants on.
d: no thank you mom, i don't want to put pants on.
me: you have to. we're leaving. should i just leave you here?
d: no thank you.
me: well come get your pants on or you'll have to stay home.
d: no thank you mom, i don't want to do any of those.
*everything is "when i grow up i can..." lately. whether i'm using a knife or scissors or making dinner he says:
"when i gwow up i can use a knife/scissors/make dinner/ect."
*when he's playing with addie's baby toys or helping me sort her baby clothes or helping me give her baby food, or anything baby/small child related he says:
"when i'm a baby i will play with that/wear that/eat that/ect."
or
"when i was a baby i played with that/ wore that/ ate that/ect."
*we have a picture on our fridge of matt and me the night we got engaged. everytime he looks at that picture he says:
"that's when mommy and daddy were married. you guys are married there." (he thinks it was a one night one time thing, to be married.)
(font changed because everytime i try to space the quotes in order to seperate each one, it won't publish it. annoying.)

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hey I got your comment about my husbands beds on my blog. He is charging 300 a bed. He can paint them however you want them. If you really are interested e-mail me rroberts_00@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Lindsey said...

I got your comment about the little girl dresses on my blog. Here's the link to my s-i-l's blog.
http://emily-clark-family.blogspot.com/
She hosts the boutiques in Boise, and maybe if you leave a comment there, she can give you info when another is coming up. Also, as soon as my m-i-l has her website running, I'll be posting that link on my blog too.

Thanks for lurking around! :-)

the three barrons said...

hahaha he's such a funny boy!

by the way, when you publish, make sure you're in the "compose" tab, not the "html" tab in the upper right hand corner of the box you're typing in.

Lauren said...

you are so cute (and the kids are darling and growing SO fast!)

In response to your wondering what I want/need for baby... I've noticed that you always have the cutest hair bows and headbands on Addie... I definitely need some guidance in that department and would love you to get me started. Hope to see you soon, too.