CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

How do you like your computer cooked? I prefer mine fried thanks.

Yep, fried computer. Aren't 2 year olds great that way? A certain son of mine, who will remain unnamed, and his special cousin friend poured 20 ounces of water onto my open and running laptop... frying it! Lovely, right? I know. Lucky for me, I'm married to the king of anything computer related, so within hours of it being fried, I was up and running with a new laptop, thank goodness... I mean, what would I do without a laptop? Well... probably more housework and laundry, but who wants to do that?
Anyway... here's to 2 year olds... and fried laptops... and great hubs who can supply you with another laptop in no time!

2 comments:

the three barrons said...

Haha I'm sorry that happened Kalin, but the way you wrote it was really funny. Was it Kawika too?

Bekah and Lance said...

Lucky duck that you have Matt to hook you up! When ours recently died (on it's own accord not due to any 2 years olds) it took weeks to get another one.