CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Quick update

Tomorrow our little Addie will be one month old. Has it already been a month? Amazing how time flies. I can hardly stand it. Then again, I'll be glad when she isn't so fragile, a few months I guess. That way I won't be so uptight when Dean decides to run and play, like most normal 2 year olds.

Anyway, I went to the Dr.'s office Monday and weighed her, just to satisfy my need to know that she is indeed getting enough to eat. And she was 8 lbs. 8 oz.! Wow huh? She was dressed, so I guess you could subtract 4 oz. or so, but still, our little peanut is getting bigger. No rolls or any real fat to report yet though. Well, maybe a little in her cheeks, but her arms and legs are still so skinny! Maybe I should start drinking cream... think that'll fatten up my milk even more?

And Dean is still super gentle and loving to his baby sis. He loves her to pieces, and is thrilled to help mommy get diapers and wipes, or help put her bink back in her mouth. He also loves to share his pillow and blanket with her, which I have to watch carefully... he tends to put them on her face. A loving gesture I know, but dangerous.



Ok... nothing clever to end this post with. So... the end.

No comments: