CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

September 13, 2009 - Addie's Blessing Day

September 13th, 2009
Adelyn Nanette Armstrong was blessed in Liverpool, NY by Matt. Dirk, Matt Aldridge, Uncle Jan, and JaJa (pops) stood in the circle to participate in her beautiful blessing. What a wonderful day. Matt gave her a sweet blessing, and brought me to tears. Surprise right? Addie is so lucky to have him as her daddy, and to have those other great men in her family. We love them so much!
Dirk wasn't actually supposed to be in town, but he and Stef drove through the night to be there. I was elated and surprised! I had mentioned just the night before that I wished my brother could be there to stand in the circle. Thanks Kirky!
Kels and Matt brought my adroable nephew Max to have him blessed that same day. How neat to have Addie and Max blessed on the same day, in the same ward. I'm so happy we could do it back in NY so mom and pops could be there. Aunt Annie and Uncle Jan drove up with Jared to spend this special weekend with us too.
We had so much fun. Dean just loved being with his gaga, jaja, aunt, and uncles! I wish we could be there all the time!

Dirk, Matt Aldridge, Matt, Addie, Uncle Jan, and Jaja

Our little family


Aunt Annie, Uncle Jan, Jared, and Addie

Kels and Max, Me and Addie, Tiffany and Maddie

Jaja and his grandkids

Addie and Jaja



Dirk, Stef, and Addie


Mama and Addie

My mama, me, and Addie

Gaga and Addie

Gaga, Addie, and Max on their blessing day

No comments: