CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

The months keep rolling by!

Addie girl is 6 months! Help me please! She cannot already be 6 months. Seriously. Half a year. 6 more of these and she'll be a year!!! Ok, I'd better stop talking about it now... I'm really really not liking this.

Ad is so so so so pleasant. I can't stress that enough. She is just so good! We've been totally spoiled. Not that Dean was a bad baby or anything, but we were first time parents and not relaxed which I think added to his uppityness. Now we're so relaxed this time around, and I'm pretty sure that's why we have such an angel child.
She's growing like a weed, getting chubbier all the time. Maybe that's because she's a great eater. Aside from nursing 5 times a day, she eats oatmeal cereal and fruit for breakfast, more fruit for lunch, and oatmeal cereal and veggies for dinner. No complaints from her thus far. She seems to genuinely love everything, even the formula I have to give her after she nurses each night. So far she's tried :

applesauce
pears
peaches
prunes
carrots
Ad is still in size 2 diapers and 3-6 month clothing, with the occasional 0-3 month piece thrown in.
She isn't quite sitting up yet but with a few more weeks of practice, I think she'll have it down. For now she can handle a few seconds before she hits the ground. And she isn't a great roller yet either. She can do the belly to back, but hasn't mastered the back to belly, though she's been close a number of times.


Her favorites these days seem to be:
her jumperoo, therefore making it my favorite toy too.
her Deano. He can make her smile or squeal every single time
Food.
Being talked or sung to

Addie's nighttime habbits are fantastic! She sleeps a 12 hour stretch, wakes up to eat, and goes back down for another hour or two. How lucky are we?!
Her talking is so cute! It's always more of a squeal. I have a feeling it means she'll be a shrieking toddler. For now it's adorable though. She also blows bubbles trying to imitate me. I'll have to get that on video one of these days.
I'll have an update of this months height and weight stats after her 6 month appt.
weight: 15lbs. 9oz. (sounds chubby... but little Max weighed in at 18lbs. at 6 months!!!)

No comments: