CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 20, 2009

A week of thanks - day 2

1)I'm thankful for soft fleece robes. They make getting out of bed on chilly mornings a little more doable.
2)I'm thankful for hot steamy showers.
3)I'm thankful for my dishwasher. Dishes are tha bain of my existence. Without a dishwasher, imagine how much worse it'd be!
4)I'm thankful for quiet time. Everyone needs a few minutes here and there to pick up a good book and read while the house is completely silent.
5)I'm thankful for cartoons. On those days when I can hardly manage to breathe let alone entertain two kids for hours, cartoons are an esay fix. Not the best, true, but when you just can't muster up enough energy to even feed yourself it's nice to have something so simple available.
(*can you tell we've been sick in this house lately?)

No comments: