CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 10, 2009

He JUST said that

Dean and I are sitting at the kitchen counter, enjoying a snack of dry trix with cousins Kortney and Mckell. The girls are drinking pop, and Dean looks at me and says "I want pop mama." to which I respond "No pop right now.". He clearly didn't like my response because he looked at me and said "Shut up mama." I. was. stunned.! Did my two year old just tell me to shut up? We DO NOT say that in our home... ever! Really, we don't. A few days ago I was actually thinking to myself that it'd be a really long time before he learned that phrase because he just nevers hears it. Or so I thought. He got a talking to about that, so I'm hoping we can nip it early. I don't think I'm ready to have a child who says naughty things! Why can't they stay little and innocent forever!

2 comments:

Michelle Perry said...

Oh How Sad! But I just have to say kudos on blogging twice in 3 days!!!

georgeandmarie said...

Good job with the blogging my friend!!